March 24, 2013

::Fabric Selection::

Here's the stack of fabrics I've pulled for the Virtual Quilting Bee.  I'm happy with all the color choices but I may have too many polka dots in there.  I'll have to see as I go and make sure I space them around.




This stack was used for my first Block 1.  Love, love, love it and really happy with how the block turned out.  This block was designed by Sherri at A Quilting Life.






This stack I pulled was centered around the top fabric~ Marmalade Floral Pink by Bonnie and Camille.
I love how it looks but ended up changing it for Block 2.  I will try to use it again in another block.



Here's Block 2.  The tutorial is by Sukie of Sukie Don't Ya Know and it's fairly simple.













And because I'm loving this Bee, I made a second version of Block 1.  I hope to make two of each block but we'll see how that goes.  Doesn't hurt to try!






 Photobucket

No comments: